This Bulletin page provides critical OS, compatibility information for users of V series and HD products. Users should check the page regularly or contact support directly. In general, users should not adopt new operating systems without first checking with support. Versions are available upon request. For access to versions, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your ilok user id or sales order number.
V5pro is released. It requires 10.9 minimum and is supported through to 10.14 and comes with a 4.5pro version that works off of that authorization that also requires 10.9 as a minimum. No more SD2 files!! Use the mirror feature and get that stuff converted with metadata intact.
Apple OS 10.15 Catalina - only V5Pro is compatible with this system currently. All other versions are not compatible. Do not upgrade to 10.15 if you own anything but V5Pro. Catalina's malware protection will also throw up a flag even with V5Pro but a a user can right click and choose open to bypass Catalina's malware protection. We are working with Apple to have them pass it so it won't throw up the flag.
All other 4.5/HD desktop applications are supported up to 10.14
Apple OS 10.13.4 - 64bit Warning - don't worry - see this page
Desktop Product Compatibility
V3.2 - 10.2 to 10.3.9
V4.0 - 10.4(requires upgrade fee from v3)
V4.1 - 10.5 to 10.6.7
V4.2 - 10.5 to 10.6.8
V4.3 - 10.6.8 to 10.8
V4.5/HD - 10.7 - 10.14 (requires upgrade fee from any version of v4)
- Mojave, v306+ minimum for both V4.5 series and HD products.
- HD products - v283+ is required for High Sierra
- Sierra and High 10.12/10.13 is working on builds v279 and higher for v4.5. V4.5pro 326 recommended for 10.13.
- Versions above v279 require 10.9 or higher. Support for Pro Tools 12 requires v187 or higher (v4.5 or v4.5pro)
- HD Basic require v283 or higher for 10.13(GDv306 for 10.14)
- ProPack requires HDplus v283 or higher
- mp3converter - 4.1v08 is latest.
- SM server note: MySQL 5.0, 5.5 and 5.6 approved. 5.7 should not be used. MariaDB approved.
- Do not rely on the in-app updater. This gets blocked by many firewalls. Contact support to get access to new versions and provide your ilok user id or license info.
HASP4 IMPORTANT Compatibility
LATEST DRIVER: http://soundminer.s3.amazonaws.com/Sentinel_Runtime.dmg
*HASP KEY INFO - Older HASP 4 Network keys cannot be used on OSX 10.7+ and cannot be used with version 4.5. For greater clarity, look at your key. If it is red and longer and on it says 'Hasp 4' of 'H4' as in the picture below, then it is a key that will not work in Lion+ or 4.5
This key below is what a newer Hasp HL looks like
*If this is the key you have you must either purchase a transfer to ilok or buy a new hasp HL or Codemeter key with any new upgrade.
**VM and HASP - We've been recently told that using this product below allows you to use VMs to host the Hasp network key https://www.digi.com/products/models/aw-usb-2
Codemeter keys now supported - for more information contact email@example.com
v4.5 Pro advanced users should check out tips and tricks here: http://info.soundminer.com/blog